Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Topic 7

There is definitely a double standard between men and women in politics and business. Politicians are always put under a microscope when they are running for office. Women have it especially hard because they are supposed to always be seen as acting proper and lady like. Male politicians are also scrutinized as well,but i think they are more likely to be excused for there behavior then women.

I font think past photos of a person tells you who they will be in office. People change all the time. I think it is very unfortunate what ms. Ball had to go through but at the same time I think she should have expected it. I say this because politicians lives are put on display just as much as any other celebrity. I think in someways being a politician is worse than being a celebrity because you still have to live among the people. I don't think peoples personal lives should be put on display when they run for office, but that is part of the game in politics. Politicians have to realize that everything thing they do will be put on display.

No comments:

Post a Comment