Friday, November 26, 2010

Issue #10

I think it is absolutely a positive thing that McDonalds is trying to change their image. As one of the most successful brands in America, the company must be willing to change their ways in order to put up with customer demands. The local McDonalds in my area has already switched their restaurant over to this setting, complete with plasma televisions, couches, and a much more grown up look.
As someone who is a healthy eater and usually strays away from the restaurant, I really like the changes. Rather than encountering a gross, kid-infested McDonalds with red and yellow surrounding me at all times, I am greeted with a much more comfortable, relaxed setting.
As far as the new menu items go, I also believe that it is a positive change. By appealing to different target markets, McDonalds is able to expand the amount of people coming into their restaurant.
I don't believe that McDonalds needs to change much of anything about their revamp. It is appealing to many people and makes the restaurant seem like a much more modern place.

No comments:

Post a Comment