Sunday, November 14, 2010

Issue #8

When searching through the job listings for a job to write my cover letter/resume about, I found a job that I would like to have to some extend after I graduate from college. I found the job on "Monster" internet site. I would say to anyone job searching to look every where you are bound to find something out there of interest to you. The classified in newspapers will give you pretty much everything local, while the internet will give you everything from all over nation, if you search it that way.
When I found the job and read through the job description, I realized I did not have the field experience and complete education for the position. I hope that in graduating from Wichita State University will get a step closer to being more qualified for the position. I think completing school is the first step to giving me a forehand in the job market due to how bad the economy is right now. I am very hopeful that I will be able to find a position such as that one when I finally do graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment