Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Topic # 12

I think Brian Busick's story is very interesting and quite inspiring. I have always dreamed of one day running my own business and it is always interesting to me to read about others who have built up their own business. I believe the financial knowledge Brian gained through working at the bank and as a CFO really helped him understand the financial side of running his own business. His experience as an owner of a resturant really helped him see opportunity in the food industry. I believe it is essential when starting your own business to stick to what you know. I would love to start up a business but would definently choose an industry that I have knowledge around. As the business gets bigger, communication and writing skills become more and more important.

No comments:

Post a Comment