Monday, November 22, 2010

issue #8

I chose the job of bank teller, simply because it seems like a logical position to get into when going for an accounting degree. I've been at my current job for almost four years now and since I didn't even have an interview for my current job, I really have no job hunting skills. I know that keeping a positive attitude with your coworkers and leaving the job on a positive note will help you in the long run. You can use an old manager or coworker as a reference for a new job.
I would like to get into a job like this during school, but would like to move onto something better after graduation. I found the job on www.wichitahelpwanted.com. My main issue with most job is going to be lack of experience. I do have almost four years of customer service help which should help out a lot though.

No comments:

Post a Comment