Monday, November 15, 2010

Issue 8

The job opening that I selected came from a search on Careerbuilder.com. After searching through most of the accounting jobs, it is the one that I felt best suited my needs. The company is a well established heavy equipment producer that has been located in Wichita for decades. What is appealing to me is that it was not some big firm that treats people like a number. When I went to their website it was very apparent that they realize that their employees are their number one asset and treat them as such. In the future I would really enjoy working for a company like them, I think that the work would be very interesting, and would be something that not everyone that graduates from WSU is trying to do. Working for a place that is not like everyone else is a quality that is very important to me, and I hope that I become fortunate to work for one of those types of companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment