Saturday, November 20, 2010

Issue #8

I chose Koch Industries because I am majoring in accounting and Koch shows the qualities of a great company to work for. I would also love to work for Koch after I graduate. One of my friends actually works for Koch and I have heard several individuals talk about what a great place it is to work at. Some of the obstacles I will face is the lack of work experience in the accounting field. I can overcome this obstacle by seeing if I can get an internship before I graduate in order to gain some experience. I bit of advice that I could offer in applying for jobs is to make sure that you do your homework on the company you are applying to. That way if you are asked a question about the company in an interview, you will not look completely lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment