Monday, November 15, 2010

Issue #8 Nikki Troyer

I choose this job because I want to become a probation officer and being an assessor would give me a great start to achieving that goal. I wouldn't mind having this job now and then after my graduation in May of 2012 i would love to be promoted to probation officer.I found this job through co-op that is offered through WSU. My advice for anyone who is looking or starting out in co-op is to have patience and don't depend on getting a job right away. Co-op helps as much as they can but the job market right now is not looking for to many college students to fill their payrolls. The problem that I found was that my school schedule was not open to the jobs that were listed. I wish all jobs listed hours and those hours were totally nailed down. Job searching is difficult just be persistant and call them before they call you to show that you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment