Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Issue #12

Brian Busick’s is not only making money for himself but he is helping these private schools out. I admire his ambitions, and hard work. I would love to build a business, but accounting is not one of my strong suits and I think that is important to have a handle on as a business owner. I would never go into the food business, but have always thought of opening my own bar. There are so many things that go into building a business and I have zero interest in the extra-added stress that goes into it. I would love to have that drive to want to build a business but there is too much that goes into it. Having ideas is one thing, but actually doing them is another. Possibly one day I will decide to go down that road. Today, I will sit back and work for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment