Monday, November 15, 2010

Issue #8


The type of job I listed on my resume was a position in the federal government as an intern. I would only want this job temporarily to gain experience. I found this position through networking, as well as, using the internet to help me find out more information about any open positions. If another person was looking for advice about job searching I would tell them that networking is important, but not essential. It always helps to know people because they can put in a good word for you. Other ways of finding jobs that I would recommend would be the internet and classified ads. The steps to getting a position which is sought out by others would be to make a cover letter and resume that showcases your abilities and strengths, so that whoever is hiring will choose you.

Nikki Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment