Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Topic # 10

I think McDonalds is heading down the wrong path. They have spent so much time and money developing an image that is known worldwide. They have made some good changes recently, like their improved coffee. This apparently was a great boost for their business. I would tell McDonalds that food quality is their greatest weakness right now. I have not been there in quite some time because it seems like their quality has gone off a cliff in the last 2 or 3 years. They have wrung every bit of efficiency out of their enormous network, and the result is a product that is almost inedible. I would much rather pay twice as much for my burger at a place like Five Guys, which is so much better than McDonalds. I couldn't care less if the McDonalds has a new flatscreen TV or an armchair.

No comments:

Post a Comment