Monday, November 29, 2010

Issue #9 Nikki Troyer

I personally have not seen this movie yet, but my boyfriend and I would love to see it when it is rentable. My reaction to the hype is that is well respected and needed. These young men designed the most popular social network in our entire history. His ups and downs through the years have shown that success can be very hard to obtain, but if you are persistant you will prevail. The negatives about success show through his trials and tributes. Facebook is a great social network that many have learned to love and be addicted to! The negative media will always be down technological people, but I would like to see them come up with any of those ideas. I appreciate Mark and all his ideas are to bring people who are socially akward closer to their other peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment