Monday, November 22, 2010

Issue #8

For my resume assignment, I chose to write it in regards to an accounting internship at Koch Industries. I chose this because I found it to be helpful in the field I want to enter when I graduate. Koch Industries is a world reknown company that would give me valuable experience in the real world of accounting. I heard about it from a speaker that came to my accounting class to discuss this internship. Some obstacles I would need to overcome to actually get this job is take more upper level accounting classes. A job like this is definitely a job that I would pursue for the summer, because it would teach me what my classes are not able to. I applied for a co-op position with the co-op office and hope that it helps me find a job similer to the Koch job presented to me in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment