Monday, November 29, 2010

Issue #9

I think the "greed is good" mentality is good to a certain extent. You must always be looking out for yourself in this day and age and you must fight to keep on your feet anymore. In order to achieve goals there must be some greed involved.

I think the negative portrayal of Zuckerberg in the movie portrays the jealousy most people have when others are more successful then themselves. People will always criticize others success and degrade them for it.

I think facebook is a revolution. Anymore it is the best way I communicate with my family because of our busy schedules. I can see what they are up to, how they are doing, ask questions, and make comments all in a matter of minutes. And when I have a chance to get on again I know that their replys will be there and if I can't respond right away I can always come back. It's much easier than playing phone tag.

I think Zuckerberg's story should be an inspiration to people with a vision. He did what he had to do to accomplish what he wanted and I think for entrepreneurs, the mentality to do what it takes needs to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment