Monday, September 13, 2010

Power Point Issue

Power Point is not a problem, the person who is trying to explain the power point is the problem. Power point is a tool used to help a presenter explain their issue effectively, it is not supposed to be used as a tool to actually explain an issue. When I use power point I rarely put everything that I am going to explain in a slide because no one over the age of twelve likes to be read to. I put the main issue then expound on it in my own words. This ties into the audience-centered approach because no audience likes to be down graded by being read to or over simplification of an issue. In the article, the author does not tell us what explanation the presenter gave for the slide; Maybe if we had the explanation then the whole slide would make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment