Monday, October 4, 2010

WSU is the Place to Be!

Hello prospective students. I am here to tell you why I am proud to be a Wichita State Shocker. When I was in the process of selecting a college, it seemed pretty overwhelming. I wanted to go to a school where I knew that I would not be just a number, where professors actually cared about me, and where I could discover new interests by getting involved in campus activities. WSU has definitely fit the bill.
Although it is touted as a nontraditional school, WSU makes it easy to belong through its many campus clubs, through small class sizes, and even with its rich Greek traditions. From the very beginning WSU made it very easy to meet new people and to be able to network in my classes.
The professors here are excellent, and I truly feel that my successes are their successes. WSU is a great place to be, and has a feeling to it that goes beyond just sitting in a room and listening to a lecture, you really feel that the knowledge that you gain here will go on to impact the rest of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment