Saturday, October 9, 2010

Issue #6

Just reading your blogs, made we want to read the positive emails. They both sounded upbeat. I am surprised that companies these days would be so proactive using an email campaign. The wording was great! The words they used made me feel interested and involved. I'm sure that is the desired reaction they were hoping for. Although, I was not very impressed with the personalized mass mailing overall. It is really easy to do using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Publisher. I was much more impressed by the email using the "you-centered audience" approach. You just don't see businesses (or people in general) use it very often.. It seems like many businesses are getting away from a customer-centered approach to business and focusing on the bottom dollar instead. It is refreshing to see a company using an audience centered approach toward their customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment