Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Issue # 6

I have read both of your articles on the aspect of IX Web Hosting e-mail. I completely agree with your point about writing positive to customers, and help customers think positively. The company think more about their customers, the customers would more likely to interest in the company's products or services. From my experience, when I receive an email which is addressed to me, I would feel more happy than those mass emails are addressed to " value customer". If the email is personalized, the company would have more chance to get feedbacks from their customers. Also, the audience-centered message makes customer readers feel more comfortable. Therefore, the company will have higher customer service ruputation. As a result, to get a higher profit. In a word, it is always nice to use audience-centered approach to write a business message.

No comments:

Post a Comment