Tuesday, December 7, 2010

issue#8

Regarding my resume and cover letter assignment, I chose the accounting assistant because I found this job open from my blackboard announcement. This is a perfect inter ship opportunity that I can work in the field I am studying now. I have friend graduated in summer 2010, he is still seeking for a job. He sent out more than 50 resumes to different companies around the United States, but he never heard from any of them. He has a very good GPA, and he also has two years working experiences during his college. The reason behind his current situation is that he is lack of to expand his net working. Since I realized that, he spends most of his time at home after graduate, he relies too much on the internet. He should go out to attend some activities to expand his net working. According to the survey, networking is the most common way that employees find jobs. Net working is about people help each other, not just other people help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment