Monday, December 6, 2010

Issue #12

The article on Brian Busick's story motivates and captivates me as I too have an interest for an entrepreneurial career. I like the idea of Brian Busick to use the profits he earned in the business and bringing them back into the business to use them for growth and expansion of the business. I also got very attracted to the idea of him borrowing the funds to finance his businesses rather than using his own money. He does this to minimize risks associated with opening of new businesses, such as them becoming an utter failure and lead to a total loss of private funds. If Brian's business idea did not work out, he would not be as much effected as the banks would have since he had his liabilities transferred to the financing institutions when borrowing their funds. I would like to look at myself indulging in such small scale businesses in the future too. I am working my way in opening a series of gas stations and hotels all around the country, and Brian's story enriches my motivation to go on with my ideas. Brian started his path in entrepreneurial success with small scale businesses, and eventually made it big. I would also like to see myself doing that in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment