Sunday, December 5, 2010

Issue #12 Brian Busick Story

I liked the Brian Busick story. I thought that it was awesome that he is making lunches for children. To me a more restaurant style food would have been a lot more appetizing then some of the foods I ate while attending public school, even though is only targeting private schools. The amount of money he is making in this business sounds like its definitely going well. I went to a private school at one point, and definitely would have enjoyed a variety of food outside of the school.
I really do not have any entrepreneurial ambitions, but if i had to think of something that could make some good business, it would probably be a variety store where people could buy everything and anything. I know plenty of these stores that target small towns, and it is actually really nice to have a store that sells nice flat-screen TVs where some would not really think would have such a store.

No comments:

Post a Comment