Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Issue #12

After reading Brain Busick’s story, I admire his ability of the developing of business, the idea of opening new business, and the entrepreneurial ambitions of starting from small business, and make it big eventually. As an entrepreneur, he is not only creative, but also is a hard working person. After work as a branch manager for four franchised sub shop outlets, and paid $115,000 a year, but he worked seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. each day. This is another personality I need learn from him. In 2005, the opportunities of his new business of Schoolhouse Grill came to him, he realize there is market on the school lunch business, and he takes the advantage of his Jerry’s kitchen, which make the overhead low. I had a idea to open a Chinese Hot Pot restraint in the United States for a long time, but I am dare to start it, because I am afraid of lose. Busick’s story motivates me to seek the opportunity to start my business. I would rather to say that as an entrepreneur, hard working is as important as idea of new business.

No comments:

Post a Comment